- students will be responsible for a morning routine-turn in anything for me or the office, make their lunch choice, take down chairs, prepare for their morning
- our buddy class will be third grade
6th Grade Advanced Math
- Multiplication and Division of Fractions
- The Coordinate Plane
- Rational Numbers
- Expressions – Writing and Evaluating
- Equations – Writing and Solving
REMEMBER TO CHECK EMAIL FOR THE WEEKLY CLASSROOM NEWSLETTER WHICH CONTAINS SPECIFIC PROJECT, QUIZ, AND TEST DATES!
6th Grade ELA
Vocabulary--Units are completed independently over a 2-week span, with the last day of the second week being a test day. Parts of units are assigned in chunks, and students should be writing due dates for each section in their planners.
English--We will be focusing on capitalization and punctuation rules. We will be reviewing the Step-Up to Writing process while completing assignments and using what we have learned about punctuation and capitalization.